Supply and Demand for Cereals in Bangladesh: 2010â€“2030:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Mark M, 1983. "Food Preferences and Nutrition in Rural Bangladesh," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 105-114, February.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Md M.I. & Grant, Will J. & Stocklmayer, Sue, 2016. "Farmer innovativeness and hybrid rice diffusion in Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 54-62.
- Mottaleb, Khandoker & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Mohanty, Samrendu, 2014. "Rice Farmers’ Production Efficiency under Abiotic Stresses: the Case of Bangladesh," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162543, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul & Mohanty, Samarendu & Hoang, Hoa Thi Khanh & Rejesus, Roderick M., 2013. "The effects of natural disasters on farm household income and expenditures: A study on rice farmers in Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 43-52.
- Nusrat Abedin Jimi & Plamen Nikolov & Mohammad Abdul Malek & Subal Kumbhakar, 2019. "The Effects of Access to Credit on Productivity: Separating Technological Changes from Changes in Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 2019-052, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jimi, Nusrat Abedin & Nikolov, Plamen & Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2019. "The Effects of Access to Credit on Productivity: Separating Technological Changes from Changes in Technical Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 12514, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:405-:d:130207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:83-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscereals; Supply and demand; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.