Supply and Demand for Cereals in Bangladesh: 2010â€“2030:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Mark M, 1983. "Food Preferences and Nutrition in Rural Bangladesh," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 105-114, February.
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mottaleb, Khandoker & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Mohanty, Samrendu, 2014. "Rice Farmers’ Production Efficiency under Abiotic Stresses: the Case of Bangladesh," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162543, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shah, Md M.I. & Grant, Will J. & Stocklmayer, Sue, 2016. "Farmer innovativeness and hybrid rice diffusion in Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 54-62.
- Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul & Mohanty, Samarendu & Hoang, Hoa Thi Khanh & Rejesus, Roderick M., 2013. "The effects of natural disasters on farm household income and expenditures: A study on rice farmers in Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 43-52.
More about this item
Keywordscereals; Supply and demand; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .