Demand and supply of cereals in India: 2010-2025:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
- Sarma, J. S. & Gandhi, Vasant P., 1990. "Production and consumption of foodgrains in India: implications of accelerated economic growth and poverty alleviation," Research reports 81, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Panagariya & Megha Mukim, 2014.
"A Comprehensive Analysis of Poverty in India,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Mukim, Megha, 2013. "A comprehensive analysis of poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6714, The World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya and Megha Mukim, 2013. "A Comprehensive Analysis of Poverty in India," Working Papers 201301, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jul 2013.
- Christophe Gouel & Madhur Gautam & Will J. Martin, 2016.
"Managing food price volatility in a large open country: the case of wheat in India,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 811-835.
- Gouel,Christophe & Gautam,Madhur & Martin,William J., 2016. "Managing food price volatility in a large open country : the case of wheat in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7551, The World Bank.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Ortega, David L. & Spielman, David J. & Singh, Vartika, 2013. "Farmer preferences for drought tolerance in hybrid versus inbred rice: Evidence from Bihar, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1307, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rahul Anand & Naresh Kumar & Volodymyr Tulin, 2016. "Understanding India’s Food Inflation; The Role of Demand and Supply Factors," IMF Working Papers 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCereal crops; Wheat markets; Rice markets; quadratic almost ideal demand system; Household behavior; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-05-02 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .