Household and plot level impact of Sustainable Land and Watershed Management (SLWM) practices in the Blue Nile:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kassie, Menale & Pender, John & Yesuf, Mahmud & Kohlin, Gunnar & Bluffstone, Randy & Mulugeta, Elias, 2007. "Impact of soil conservation on crop production in the Northern Ethiopian Highlands:," IFPRI discussion papers 733, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Kassie, Menale & Holden, Stein & Köhlin, Gunnar & Bluffstone, Randy, 2008.
"Economics of Soil Conservation Adoption in High-Rainfall Areas of the Ethiopian Highlands,"
dp-08-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Kassie, Menale & Holden, Stein & Köhlin, Gunnar & Bluffstone, Randy, 2009. "Economics of Soil Conservation Adoption in High-Rainfall Areas of the Ethiopian Highlands," Working Papers in Economics 400, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2010. "Access, adoption, and diffusion," IFPRI discussion papers 995, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Boris E. Bravo‐Ureta & Alexandre Nunes Almeida & Daniel Solís & Aarón Inestroza, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Marena’s Investments on Sustainable Agricultural Systems in Honduras," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 429-448, June.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011.
"Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview," IFPRI discussion papers 1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998. "Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies in the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 233-247, May.
- Clotfelter, Charles T, 1983. "Tax Evasion and Tax Rates: An Analysis of Individual Returns," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 363-373, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Sustainable land management; Soil conservation.; Water conservation; Impact evaluation; Propensity score matching; Watershed; Agricultural production; Livestock; households;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:esspwp:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .