The Economic Impact of Marena’s Investments on Sustainable Agricultural Systems in Honduras
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy L. Jelliffe & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & C. Michael Deom & David K. Okello, 2018. "Adoption of High-Yielding Groundnut Varieties: The Sustainability of a Farmer-Led Multiplication-Dissemination Program in Eastern Uganda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Almeida, Alexandre N. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E., 2019. "Agricultural productivity, shadow wages and off-farm labor decisions in Nicaragua," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 99-110.
- Asante, Bright Owusu & Villano, Renato A. & Battese, George E., 2014. "The effect of the adoption of yam minisett technology on the technical efficiency of yam farmers in the forest-savanna transition zone of Ghana," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 1-16, April.
- Liu, Zhaoyang & Kontoleon, Andreas, 2018. "Meta-Analysis of Livelihood Impacts of Payments for Environmental Services Programmes in Developing Countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 48-61.
- De los Santos-Montero, Luis A. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E., 2017. "Natural Resource Management and Household Well-being: The Case of POSAF-II in Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 42-59.
- Schmidt, Emily & Tadesse, Fanaye, 2012. "Household and plot level impact of Sustainable Land and Watershed Management (SLWM) practices in the Blue Nile:," ESSP working papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- De los Santos-Montero, Luis A. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Hasiner, Eva, 2020. "The performance of natural resource management interventions in agriculture: Evidence from alternative meta-regression analyses," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(C).
- Jeremy Jelliffe & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & C. Michael Deom & David Kalule Okello, 2016. "The Sustainability Of Farmer-Led Multiplication And Dissemination Of High-Yield And Disease Resistant Groundnut Varieties," Zwick Center Research Reports 04, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- De los Santos, Luis Alberto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris Eduardo & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2017. "Are Natural Resource Management Programs Beneficial? Evidence from the POSAF-II case in Nicaragua," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261282, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Uttam Khanal & Clevo Wilson & Viet-Ngu Hoang & Boon Lee, 2019. "Impact of community-based organizations on climate change adaptation in agriculture: empirical evidence from Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 621-635, April.
- Peralta, Maria Alexandra & Swinton, Scott M. & Maredia, Mywish K., 2011. "Accounting for selection bias in impact analysis of a rural development program: An application using propensity score matching," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126398, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jose M. Yorobe Jr. & Jauhar Ali & Valerien O. Pede & Roderick M. Rejesus & Orlee. P. Velarde & Huaiyu Wang, 2016. "Yield and income effects of rice varieties with tolerance of multiple abiotic stresses: the case of green super rice (GSR) and flooding in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 261-271, May.
- Jelliffe, Jeremy L. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Deom, C. Michael & Okello, David Kalule, 2016. "The Sustainability Of Project Outcomes From Farmer-Led Dissemination Of High-Yielding Groundnut Rosette Disease Resistant Groundnut Varieties," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246450, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Mekdim Dereje & Bart Minten & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2013.
"Scaling-up adoption of improved technologies: The impact of the promotion of row planting on farmers’ teff yields in Ethiopia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
34413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Scaling-up adoption of improved technologies: The impact of the promotion of row planting on farmers’ teff yields in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yorobe, Jose Jr & Pede, Valerien & Rejesus, Roderick & Velarde, Orlee & Wang, Huaiyu & Ali, Jauhar, 2014. "Yield and Income Effects of the Green Super Rice (GSR) Varieties: Evidence from a Fixed-Effects Model in the Philippines," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169635, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Oñate, Carlos Andrés & Ozaki, Vitor Augusto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris, 2016. "Impact Evaluation of the Brazilian crop insurance public program “Proagro Mais”," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236096, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luis A. De los Santos‐Montero & Boris E. Bravo‐Ureta, 2017. "Productivity effects and natural resource management: econometric evidence from POSAF‐II in Nicaragua," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 220-233, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:2:p:429-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.