Impact of soil conservation on crop production in the Northern Ethiopian Highlands:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Oshaug, Arne, 1998.
"How does the human rights perspective help to shape the food and nutrition policy research agenda?,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 329-345, October.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Oshaug, Arne, 1999. "How does the human rights perspective help to shape the food and nutrition policy research agenda?," FCND discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eide, Asbjorn, 1996. "Human rights requirements to social and economic development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Hamelin, Anne-Marie & Beaudry, Micheline & Habicht, Jean-Pierre, 2002. "Characterization of household food insecurity in Québec: food and feelings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 119-132, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:10:1486-1496_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2006. "Household Food Security in the United States, 2005," Economic Research Report 7243, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Emily & Zemadim, Birhanu, 2014. "Hydrological modeling of sustainable land management interventions in the Mizewa watershed of the Blue Nile Basin:," ESSP working papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schmidt, Emily & Tadesse, Fanaye, 2017. "The sustainable land management program in the Ethiopian highlands: An evaluation of its impact on crop production:," ESSP working papers 103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schmidt, Emily & Zemadim, Birhanu, 2015. "Expanding sustainable land management in Ethiopia: Scenarios for improved agricultural water management in the Blue Nile," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 166-178.
- Schmidt, Emily & Tadesse, Fanaye, 2012. "Household and plot level impact of Sustainable Land and Watershed Management (SLWM) practices in the Blue Nile:," ESSP working papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsSoil conservation; Crop production; Agro-ecology; Matching method; Stochastic dominance; Modified random effects model; Land management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .