Impact of soil conservation on crop production in the Northern Ethiopian Highlands:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Emily & Zemadim, Birhanu, 2014. "Hydrological modeling of sustainable land management interventions in the Mizewa watershed of the Blue Nile Basin:," ESSP working papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schmidt, Emily & Tadesse, Fanaye, 2017. "The sustainable land management program in the Ethiopian highlands: An evaluation of its impact on crop production:," ESSP working papers 103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schmidt, Emily & Zemadim, Birhanu, 2015. "Expanding sustainable land management in Ethiopia: Scenarios for improved agricultural water management in the Blue Nile," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 166-178.
- Schmidt, Emily & Tadesse, Fanaye, 2012. "Household and plot level impact of Sustainable Land and Watershed Management (SLWM) practices in the Blue Nile:," ESSP working papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsSoil conservation; Crop production; Agro-ecology; Matching method; Stochastic dominance; Modified random effects model; Land management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .