Report NEP-ENV-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Environmental management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 7769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens Heuson, 2008. "Emission standards vs. taxes: The case of asymmetric Cournot duopoly and uncertain control costs," Discussion Paper Series 300, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Clemens Heuson, 2008. "Weitzman revisited: Emission standards vs. taxes with uncertain control costs and market power of polluting firms," Discussion Paper Series 299, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Nhemachena, Charles & Hassan, Rashid M., 2007. "Micro-level analysis of farmers' adaptation to climate change in Southern Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 714, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Block, Paul J., 2007. "Integrated management of the Blue Nile Basin in Ethiopia: Hydropower and irrigation modeling," IFPRI discussion papers 700, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sandra Rousseau, 2008. "Enforcement aspects of conservation policies: compensation payments versus reserves," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0806, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Andrew F Reeson, 2008. "Institutions, Motivations and Public Goods: Theory, Evidence and Implications for Environmental Policy," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-01, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Kristof De Witte & Rui C. Marques, 2008. "Capturing the environment, a metafrontier approach to the drinking water sector," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0804, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Jeffery D Connor & Mac Kirby & Anna Lukasiewicz & David Kaczan, 2008. "Impacts of Reduced Water Availability on Lower Murray Irrigation, Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-02, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely, 2008. "Trade Growth, Production Fragmentation, and China's Environment," NBER Working Papers 13860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kassie, Menale & Pender, John & Yesuf, Mahmud & Kohlin, Gunnar & Bluffstone, Randy & Mulugeta, Elias, 2007. "Impact of soil conservation on crop production in the Northern Ethiopian Highlands:," IFPRI discussion papers 733, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Siddig, El Fatih Ali & El-Harizi, Khalid & Prato, Bettina, 2007. "Managing conflict over natural resources in greater Kordofan, Sudan: Some recurrent patterns and governance implications," IFPRI discussion papers 711, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Solveig Glomsrød & Gang Liu & Taoyuan Wei & Jens B. Aune, 2008. "How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? The case of tree plantations in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 534, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel Carriquiry & Daniel E. Osgood, 2008. "Index Insurance, Probabilistic Climate Forecasts, and Production," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp465, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Diao, Xinshen & Sarpong, Daniel B., 2007. "Cost implications of agricultural land degradation in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 698, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-08, CIRANO.
- Bianco Gianni, 2008. "Proposte metodologiche per la valutazione dei danni economici derivanti da siccità, irregolarità meteorica e desertificazione," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200803, University of Turin.