Micro-level analysis of farmers' adaptation to climate change in Southern Africa:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Chung-Sil & Jung, Hye-Kyung & Lee, Sang-Ho & Park, Soo-Young & Takei, Atsuo, 2012. "An Analysis on Determinants of FarmersÂ´ Adaptation to Climate Change in Korea," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 35(2), July.
- Mudombi, Grace, 2011. "Factors Affecting Perceptions and Responsiveness to Climate Variability Induced Hazards," Research Theses 198517, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Alam, Khorshed, 2015. "Farmers’ adaptation to water scarcity in drought-prone environments: A case study of Rajshahi District, Bangladesh," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 196-206.
- Katia Alejandra Covarrubias, 2015. "The role of crop diversity in household production and food security in Uganda: A gender-differentiated analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 32, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Mudombi, Grace, 2011. "Factors affecting perceptions and responsiveness to climate variability induced hazards," Research Theses 157508, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Hosu, Sunday & Sibanda, Melusi & Mushunje, Abbyssinia, 2013. "Scenario simulation of small farms’ production efficiencies in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161461, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ndambiri, H. K. & Ritho, C. & Mbogoh, Stephen G. & Nyangweso, P.M. & Ng’ang’a, S. I. & Muiruri, E. J. & Kipsat, Mary J. & Kubowon, P. C. & Cherotwo, F. H. & Omboto, P. I., 2012. "Analysis of Farmers’ Perceptions of the Effects of Climate Change in Kenya: The Case of Kyuso District," 2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya 159405, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- Khatri-Chhetri, Arun & Aggarwal, P.K. & Joshi, P.K. & Vyas, S., 2017. "Farmers' prioritization of climate-smart agriculture (CSA) technologies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 184-191.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Savastano, Sara, 2015. "Topic: Building Resilience to Climate Change Through Social Protection and Climate-Smart Agriculture: Synergies and Trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210963, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mulwa, Chalmers & Marenya, Paswel & Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Kassie, Menale, 2015. "Response to Climate Risks among Smallholder Farmers in Malawi: A Multivariate Probit Assessment of the Role of Information, Household Demographics and Farm Characteristics," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212511, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Larson,Donald F. & Savastano,Sara & Murray,Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo, 2015.
"Are women less productive farmers ? how markets and risk affect fertilizer use, productivity, and measured gender effects in Uganda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7241, The World Bank.
- Larson, Donald & Savastano, Sara & Murray, Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo, 2015. "Are Women Less Productive Farmers? How Markets and Risk Affect Fertilizer Use, Productivity, and Measured Gender Effects in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212032, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Sarker, Md Abdur Rashid, 2014. "Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 204-213.
- Singh, Mrinila & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Maskey, Bijan, 2015. "Factors influencing organic farm income in Chitwan district of Nepal," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212234, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muraoka, Rie & Matsumoto, Tomoya & Jin, Songqing & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015.
"On the Possibility of a Maize Green Revolution in the Highlands of Kenya: An Assessment of Emerging Intensive Farming Systems,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212033, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muraoka, Rie & Matsumoto, Tomoya & Jin, Songqing & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015. "On the Possibility of a Maize Green Revolution in the Highlands of Kenya: An Assessment of Emerging Intensive Farming Systems," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212034, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-015-9743-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Asfaw, Solomon & Palma, Alessandro & Lipper, Leslie, 2016. "Diversification Strategies and Adaptation Deficit: Evidence from Niger," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246282, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:taf:ragrxx:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:67-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alam, GM Monirul & Alam, Khorshed & Mushtaq, Shahbaz, 2016. "Influence of institutional access and social capital on adaptation decision: Empirical evidence from hazard-prone rural households in Bangladesh," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 243-251.
- Rupsha Banerjee, 2015. "Farmers’ perception of climate change, impact and adaptation strategies: a case study of four villages in the semi-arid regions of India," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 75(3), pages 2829-2845, February.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Emanuele Massetti, 2015. "Migration and Climate Change in Rural Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 5224, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele & Mmbando, Frank & Mekuria, Mulugetta, 2013. "Adoption of interrelated sustainable agricultural practices in smallholder systems: Evidence from rural Tanzania," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 525-540.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:3:p:33-:d:133928 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shimon, Otieno Peter & Ogutu, Chris Ackello & Mburu, John & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo, 2016. "The role of Global-GAP policy on smallholder French bean producers’ climate change perception in Central and Eastern regions of Kenya," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249325, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Asfaw, Solomon & McCarthy, Nancy & Paolantonio, Adriana & Cavatassi, Romina & Amare, Mulubrhan & Lipper, Leslie, 2015. "Diversification, Climate Risk and Vulnerability to Poverty: Evidence from Rural Malawi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230216, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ngo, Quang Thanh, 2016. "Farmers’ adaptive measures to climate change induced natural shocks through past climate experiences in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 78055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Adaptation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-03-25 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2008-03-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.