Capturing the environment, a metafrontier approach to the drinking water sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José Gómez-Limón & Andrés Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2014.
"A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2012. "A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency," Working Papers 1206, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli, 2011. "Public utility planning and cost efficiency in a decentralized regulation context: the case of the Italian integrated water service," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 227-242, June.
- Steven Renzetti & Diane P. Dupont, 2009.
"Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Municipal Water Suppliers: The Role of Environmental Factors,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(4), pages 627-636.
- Steven Renzetti & Diane P. Dupont, 2008. "Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Municipal Water Suppliers: the Role of Environmental Factors," Working Papers 0802, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Steven Renzetti & Diane Dupont, 2009. "Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Municipal Water Suppliers: the Role of Environmental Factors," Working Papers 0901, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Kristof Witte & David Saal, 2010.
"Is a little sunshine all we need? On the impact of sunshine regulation on profits, productivity and prices in the Dutch drinking water sector,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Kristof De Witte & David S. Saal, 2008. "Is a little sunshine all we need? On the impact of sunshine regulation on profits, productivity and prices in the Dutch drinking water sector," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0828, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kristof De Witte & Wim Groot & Henri?tte Maassen van den Brink, 2012.
"The Efficiency of Education in Generating Literacy: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
Review of Economics & Finance,
Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 25-37, February.
- De Witte, K. & Maassen van den Brink, H. & Groot, W., 2010. "The efficiency of education in generating literacy: a stochastic frontier approach," Working Papers 30, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Giulia Romano & Nicola Salvati & Andrea Guerrini, 2014. "Factors Affecting Water Utility Companies’ Decision to Promote the Reduction of Household Water Consumption," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(15), pages 5491-5505, December.
- Shinji Yane & Sanford Berg, 2013.
"Sensitivity analysis of efficiency rankings to distributional assumptions: applications to Japanese water utilities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2337-2348, June.
- Yane, Shinji & Berg, Sanford, 2011. "Sensitivity analysis of efficiency rankings to distributional assumptions: applications to Japanese water utilities," MPRA Paper 32892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Disposal Hull; Efficiency Measurement; Environmental Variables; Metafrontier; Water Industry;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.