Cost implications of agricultural land degradation in Ghana:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bojo, Jan, 1996. "The costs of land degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Drechsel, P. & Gyiele, L. A., 1999. "The economic assessment of soil nutrient depletion: Analytical issues for framework development," IWMI Books, Reports H029216, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleemann, Linda & Abdulai, Awudu, 2012. "Organic certification, agro-ecological practices and return on investment: Farm level evidence from Ghana," Kiel Working Papers 1816, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kleemann, Linda & Abdulai, Awudu, 2013. "Organic certification, agro-ecological practices and return on investment: Evidence from pineapple producers in Ghana," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 330-341.
More about this item
KeywordsLand degradation; Costs; Agricultural soil loss; Economywide modeling; Modeling cost of land degradation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .