Estimating land degradation risk for agriculture in Italy using an indirect approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- El Serafy, Salah, 1997. "Green accounting and economic policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-229, June.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Vinish Kathuria, 2006.
"Is economic growth sustainable? Environmental quality of Indian States after 1991,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 38-60.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Vinish Kathuria, 2006. "Is Economic Growth Sustainable? Environmental Quality Of Indian States After 1991," Working Papers 2006-06, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Barbara Baldazzi & Helen-Cristin Corrado & Angela Ferruzza, 1998. "The Quality of Life in Some Local Metropolitan Labour Markets in Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 71-95, May.
- Young, Carlos Eduardo Frickmann & da Motta, Ronaldo Seroa, 1995. "Measuring sustainable income from mineral extraction in Brazil," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-125, June.
- de Groot, Rudolf S. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Boumans, Roelof M. J., 2002. "A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco, 2008. "Regional convergence of environmental variables: Empirical evidences from land degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 162-168, December.
- James Hrubovcak & Michael LeBlanc & B. Eakin, 2000. "Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environmental Accounting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(2), pages 145-162, October.
- Bojo, Jan, 1996. "The costs of land degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-173, February.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:213:y:2008:i:2:p:180-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:4:p:475-487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walpole, Sandra & Sinden, Jack & Yapp, Tim, 1996. "Land Quality as an Input to Production: The Case of Land Degradation and Agricultural Output," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-207, September.
- Melanie Requier-Desjardins, 2006. "The economic costs of desertification: a first survey of some cases in Africa," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 199-209.
- Kjell Arne Brekke, 1997. "Hicksian Income from Resource Extraction in an Open Economy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 516-527.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Zitti & Adele Sateriano & Luca Salvati, 2013. "Agricultural Profitability And Susceptibility To Soil Degradation In A Changing Mediterranean Landscape," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 81-102, JUNE.
More about this item
KeywordsLand degradation Risk Agriculture Local district Depletion factor Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:3:p:511-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.