A Coasean Approach to Bank Resolution Policy in the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gregory Connor & Brian O'Kelly, 2012. "A Coasean Approach to Bank Resolution Policy in the Eurozone," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n233-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Dieckmann & Thomas Plank, 2012. "Default Risk of Advanced Economies: An Empirical Analysis of Credit Default Swaps during the Financial Crisis," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 903-934.
- Varian, Hal R., 1995. "Coase, competition, and compensation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 13-27, May.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2011. "Concocting Marketable Cocos," Working Papers 222011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pennacchi, George & Vermaelen, Theo & Wolff, Christian C. P., 2014.
"Contingent Capital: The Case of COERCs,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 541-574, June.
- Christian Wolff & Theo Vermaelen & George Pennacchi, 2010. "Contingent Capital: The Case for COERCs," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-08, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Pennacchi, George G. & Vermaelen, Theo & Wolff, Christian C, 2010. "Contingent Capital: The Case for COERCs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria, Jan 10.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, Jan 10.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Viral Acharya & Itamar Drechsler & Philipp Schnabl, 2014.
"A Pyrrhic Victory? Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2689-2739, December.
- Acharya, Viral V & Drechsler, Itamar & Schnabl, Philipp, 2011. "A Pyrrhic Victory? Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral Acharya & Itamar Drechsler & Philipp Schnabl, 2011. "A Pyrrhic Victory? Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk," Working Papers 2012-004, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Itamar Drechsler & Philipp Schnabl, 2011. "A Pyrrhic Victory? - Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 17136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varian, Hal R, 1994.
"A Solution to the Problem of Externalities When Agents Are Well-Informed,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1278-1293, December.
- Varian, H,R., 1991. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed," Papers 10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Hal R. Varian, 1994. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed}," Microeconomics 9401003, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnieszka Trzcinska, 2015. "The Impact of the New Resolution Regime on Public Support to Banks (Udzial sektora publicznego w kosztach ratowania bankow w swietle nowych przepisow w zakresie restrukturyzacji i uporzadkowanej likwi," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 120-133.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Kanas, Angelos & Molyneux, Philip, 2013. "U.S. prompt corrective action and bank risk," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 239-257.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .