Coase, Competitions, and Compensation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Walker, Mark, 1981. "A Simple Incentive Compatible Scheme for Attaining Lindahl Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 65-71, January.
- Theodore Groves, 1979. "Efficient Collective Choice when Compensation is Possible," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 227-241.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- repec:cep:stitep:/1991/235 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Hurwicz, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 217-225.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1972. "Fair Net Trades," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 637-642, July.
- Schweizer,Urs, 1989. "Calculus of consent: A game-theoretic perspective," Discussion Paper Serie A 234, University of Bonn, Germany.
- E. Maskin, 1983. "The Theory of Implementation in Nash Equilibrium: A Survey," Working papers 333, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Connor & Brian O’Kelly, 2012.
"A Coasean Approach to Bank Resolution Policy in the Eurozone,"
FMG Special Papers
sp214, Financial Markets Group.
- Gregory Connor & Brian O'Kelly, 2012. "A Coasean Approach to Bank Resolution Policy in the Eurozone," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n233-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010.
"Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Azadeh Ahmadi & Mohammad Karamouz & Ali Moridi, 2010. "Robust Methods for Identifying Optimal Reservoir Operation Strategies Using Deterministic and Stochastic Formulations," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(11), pages 2527-2552, September.
- Lee, Sang-Ho, 1996. "An optional permit system for global pollution control," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 79-84, January.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic theory ; competition;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:93-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.