Transparency and Collateral : Central versus Bilateral Clearing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cyril Monnet & Thorsten Koeppl, 2010.
"The emergence and future of central counterparties,"
10-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2010.
- Cyril Monnet & Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2010. "The Emergence And Future Of Central Counterparties," Working Paper 1241, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Bignon, Vincent & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2016. "The Failure of a Clearinghouse: Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Randall S. Kroszner, 2006. "Central counterparty clearing: history, innovation, and regulation," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 30(Q IV), pages 37-41.
- Bech, Morten L. & Atalay, Enghin, 2010. "The topology of the federal funds market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5223-5246.
- Bruno Biais & Florian Heider & Marie Hoerova, 2012. "Clearing, Counterparty Risk, and Aggregate Risk," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 193-222, July.
- David Mills & Francesca Carapella, 2012. "Information insensitive securities: the benefits of central counterparties," 2012 Meeting Papers 1032, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koeppl, Thorsten & Monnet, Cyril & Temzelides, Ted, 2012.
"Optimal clearing arrangements for financial trades,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 189-203.
- Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides & Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2009. "Optimal Clearing Arrangements For Financial Trades," Working Paper 1222, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Robert Hauswald & Robert Marquez, 2006. "Competition and Strategic Information Acquisition in Credit Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 967-1000.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Alp Simsek, 2009. "Complexity and Financial Panics," NBER Working Papers 14997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral & Bisin, Alberto, 2014.
"Counterparty risk externality: Centralized versus over-the-counter markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 153-182.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Counterparty Risk Externality: Centralized Versus Over-the-counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 17000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Counterparty risk externality: Centralized versus over-the-counter markets," 2011 Meeting Papers 618, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Francesca Carapella & Francesco Carli, 2019. "Transparency and Collateral: The Design of CCPs' Loss Allocation Rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-058, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fiedor, Paweł, 2018. "Clearinghouse-Five: determinants of voluntary clearing in European derivatives markets," ESRB Working Paper Series 72, European Systemic Risk Board.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral counterparties; Collateral; Limited commitment;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2018-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.