Policy perspectives on OTC derivatives market infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Darrell Duffie & Ada Li & Theo Lubke, 2010. "Policy Perspectives on OTC Derivatives Market Infrastructure," Working Papers 2010-002, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Duffie, Darrell & Li, Ada & Lubke, Theo, 2010. "Policy Perspectives on OTC Derivatives Market Infrastructure," Research Papers 2046, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:91-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiu, Jiaping & Yu, Fan, 2012. "Endogenous liquidity in credit derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 611-631.
- Benos, Evangelos & Wetherilt, Anne & Zikes, Filip, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 25: The structure and dynamics of the UK CDS market," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 25, Bank of England.
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Laura Gianfagna & Fabio Pammolli, 2016. "Assessing financial distress dependencies in OTC markets: a new approach using trade repositories data," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(4), pages 397-426, November.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:05:p:2183-2215_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone & Shaghaghi, Ali Rais, 2012. "‘Too interconnected to fail’ financial network of US CDS market: Topological fragility and systemic risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 627-646.
- Thapa, Chandra & Neupane, Suman & Marshall, Andrew, 2016. "Market liquidity risks of foreign exchange derivatives and cross-country equity portfolio allocations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 46-64.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0308-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017.
"Discriminatory Pricing of Over-The-Counter Derivatives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hau, Harald & Hoffmann, Peter & Langfield, Sam & Timmer, Yannick, 2017. "Discriminatory pricing of over-the-counter derivatives," ESRB Working Paper Series 61, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Neuner, Stefan & Schäfer, Klaus, 2011. "Zentrale Gegenparteien für den außerbörslichen Derivatehandel in der Praxis," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2011-02, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Ruffini, Ivana & Steigerwald, Robert, 2014. "OTC Derivatives—A Primer on Market Infrastructure and Regulatory Policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 80-99.
- Awrey, Dan, 2013. "Toward a supply-side theory of financial innovation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 401-419.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:rasset:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:74-95. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:02:y:2015:i:02:n:s2424786315500115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia C. Mosser & Joseph Tracy & Joshua Wright, 2013. "The capital structure and governance of a mortgage securitization utility," Staff Reports 644, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "Are derivatives dangerous?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00605908, HAL.
- Cruz Lopez, Jorge A. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Hurlin, Christophe & Pérignon, Christophe, 2017. "CoMargin," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(05), pages 2183-2215, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDerivative securities ; Over-the-counter markets ; Federal Reserve Bank of New York ; Credit ; Systemic risk ; Financial market regulatory reform;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-01-30 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2010-01-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-01-30 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .