Cross-border resolution of global banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Faia, Ester & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2015. "Cross-border resolution of global banks," SAFE Working Paper Series 88, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Ester Faia & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2015. "Cross-Border Resolution of Global Banks," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 011, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2013.
"Bank Bailouts, International Linkages, and Cooperation,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 270-305, November.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Bank Bailouts, International Linkages and Cooperation," Working Papers 1016, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Bank Bailouts, International Linkages and Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3384, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Bank Bailouts, International Linkages and Cooperation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1023, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Bank Bail-Outs, International Linkages and Cooperation," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/05, European University Institute.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Bank Bailouts, International Linkages and Cooperation," Working Papers 170, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2015.
"The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Banking Globalization,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(4), pages 868-918, November.
- Claessens, Stijn & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Banking Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 10194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on banking globalization," DNB Working Papers 459, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Banking Globalization," IMF Working Papers 14/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Virginia Skidmore Rutledge & Michael Moore & Marc C Dobler & Wouter Bossu & Nadège Jassaud & Jianping Zhou, 2012. "From Bail-out to Bail-in; Mandatory Debt Restructuring of Systemic Financial Institutions," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/03, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2013. "Post-Crisis Reversal in Banking and Insurance Integration: An Empirical Survey," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 496, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- E Pluribus Unum: single vs. multiple point of entry resolution
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-12-03 13:22:14
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1098-1113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hüser, Anne-Caroline & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Kok, Christoffer & Perales, Cristian & van der Kraaij, Anton, 2018.
"The systemic implications of bail-in: A multi-layered network approach,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 81-97.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Hüser, Anne-Caroline & Perales, Cristian & van der Kraaij, Anton, 2017. "The systemic implications of bail-in: a multi-layered network approach," Working Paper Series 2010, European Central Bank.
- Agnieszka Trzcinska, 2015. "The Impact of the New Resolution Regime on Public Support to Banks (Udzial sektora publicznego w kosztach ratowania bankow w swietle nowych przepisow w zakresie restrukturyzacji i uporzadkowanej likwi," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 120-133.
- World Bank & Nicholas Institute, 2016. "Tuna Fisheries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28412, The World Bank.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben R. Martin, 2016.
"The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change, and Governance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(3), pages 178-204, May.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben R. Martin, 2015. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change and Governance," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150422, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben Martin, 2016. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change and Governance," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-18, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:167-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, Paul J. & Batsuuri, Tsendsuren & Yudhistira, Muhammad Halley, 2017.
"Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia’s fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 167-180.
- Paul J Burke & Tsendsuren Batsuuri & Muhammad Halley Yudhistira, 2017. "Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia's fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel," Departmental Working Papers 2017-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1166-1174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Zech & Bernd Rudolph, 2015. "Bail-in als stumpfes Schwert zur Bankenrettung? Sanierung und Abwicklung in der europäischen Bankenunion," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(20), pages 25-34, October.
- Dyreson, Ana & Miller, Franklin, 2016. "Night sky cooling for concentrating solar power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 276-286.
- Urban, Frauke & Geall, Sam & Wang, Yu, 2016. "Solar PV and solar water heaters in China: Different pathways to low carbon energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 531-542.
- Nagurney, Anna & Shukla, Shivani, 2017. "Multifirm models of cybersecurity investment competition vs. cooperation and network vulnerability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 588-600.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddgw:236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.