Post-Crisis Reversal in Banking and Insurance Integration: An Empirical Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2015.
"The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Banking Globalization,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(4), pages 868-918, November.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Banking Globalization," IMF Working Papers 14/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on banking globalization," DNB Working Papers 459, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Claessens, Stijn & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Banking Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 10194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Delatte, Anne-Laure, 2015.
"Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 354-373.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2015. "Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences," Post-Print hal-01386013, HAL.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Annelaure Delatte, 2015. "Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/27s0rlpcib9, Sciences Po.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015.
"The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_780, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ester Faia & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2015.
"Cross-Border Resolution of Global Banks,"
European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 -
011, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Faia, Ester & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2015. "Cross-border resolution of global banks," SAFE Working Paper Series 88, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Faia, Ester & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2015. "Cross-border resolution of global banks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 236, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-06-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-06-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-06-09 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.