Report NEP-IAS-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Milcent & Binzhen Wu, 2013. "How Do You Feel? The Effect of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme in China," PSE Working Papers halshs-00826822, HAL.
- Schmid, Günther, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Korea: From a German and Transitional Labour Market Point of View," IZA Policy Papers 63, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2013. "Post-Crisis Reversal in Banking and Insurance Integration: An Empirical Survey," European Economy - Economic Papers 496, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Heitor Almeida & Filippo Ippolito & Ander Perez & Viral Acharya, 2012. "Credit Lines as Monitored Liquidity Insurance: Theory and Evidence," 2012 Meeting Papers 823, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaime Casassus & Eduardo Walker, 2013. "Adjusted Money's Worth Ratios in Life Annuities," Documentos de Trabajo 434, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jonathan E. Goldberg, 2013. "Credit-crunch dynamics with uninsured investment risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).