Environmental Regulation and Industry Location
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Manderson & Richard Kneller, 2012.
"Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 317-352, March.
- Richard Kneller & Edward Manderson, "undated". "Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?," Discussion Papers 09/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Andreas Joseph & Elisa Ticci & Pietro Vozzella & Giampaolo Gabbi, 2015. "Interactions between financial and environmental networks in OECD countries," Papers 1501.04992, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- repec:got:cegedp:65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2013.
"Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 501-512.
- Henri de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2011. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987–2005," CPB Discussion Paper 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Abay Mulatu, 2008. "Weighing the relative importance of environmental regulation for industry location," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0803, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008.
"Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006. "Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stoschek, Barbara, 2007. "The political economy of environmental regulations and industry compensation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 65, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C., 2005. "Does Trade Lead to a Race to the Bottom in Environmental Standards? Another Look at the Issues," Discussion Papers DP 2005-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sunghoon Chung, 2012. "Environmental Regulation and the Pattern of Outward FDI: An Empirical Assessment of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," Departmental Working Papers 1203, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPollution Haven Hypothesis; Comparative Advantage; Industry Location;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-07-28 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2009.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.