Report NEP-REG-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainer Nitsche & Lars Wiethaus, 2009. "Access regulation and investment in next generation networks: A ranking of regulatory regimes," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-003, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Carlo Scarpa & Giacomo Calzolari, 2009. "On Regulation and Competition: Pros and Cons of a Diversified Monopolist," Working Papers 2009.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Does Electricity (and Heat) Network Regulation have anything to learn from Fixed Line Telecoms?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0925, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2009. "How does entry regulation influence entry into selfemployment and occupational mobility?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 267, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Energy Networks : An International Survey of Regulators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0926, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel Aglietta & Laurence Scialom, 2009. "A systemic approach to financial regulation: a European perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:bdi:confpa:confpa_gig_ton_gio is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better During the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Global Financial Architecture: Past and Present Arguments, Advice, Action," Working Papers id:2130, eSocialSciences.
- Abay Mulatu & Reyer Gerlagh & Dan Rigby & Ada Wossink, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Location," Working Papers 2009.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2009. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Severity Constraint," Working Papers 0909, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," Working Papers 2009.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- O. De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/579, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K., 2009. "The Impact of Investor Protection Law on Corporate Policy: Evidence from the Blue Sky Laws," MPRA Paper 16351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc GERMAIN & Henry TULKENS & Alphonse MAGNUS, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.