Report NEP-REG-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainer Nitsche & Lars Wiethaus, 2009. "Access regulation and investment in next generation networks: A ranking of regulatory regimes," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-003, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Carlo Scarpa & Giacomo Calzolari, 2009. "On Regulation and Competition: Pros and Cons of a Diversified Monopolist," Working Papers 2009.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Does Electricity (and Heat) Network Regulation have anything to learn from Fixed Line Telecoms?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0925, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2009. "How does entry regulation influence entry into selfemployment and occupational mobility?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 267, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Energy Networks : An International Survey of Regulators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0926, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel Aglietta & Laurence Scialom, 2009. "A systemic approach to financial regulation: a European perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:bdi:confpa:confpa_gig_ton_gio is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better During the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Global Financial Architecture: Past and Present Arguments, Advice, Action," Working Papers id:2130, eSocialSciences.
- Abay Mulatu & Reyer Gerlagh & Dan Rigby & Ada Wossink, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Location," Working Papers 2009.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2009. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Severity Constraint," Working Papers 0909, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," Working Papers 2009.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- O. De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/579, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K., 2009. "The Impact of Investor Protection Law on Corporate Policy: Evidence from the Blue Sky Laws," MPRA Paper 16351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc GERMAIN & Henry TULKENS & Alphonse MAGNUS, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.