Price-Cost Margins and Economic Integration: How Important is the Pro-Competitive Effect?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2015. "Price-cost Margins and Economic Integration: How Important is the Pro-competitive Effect?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 893-898, May.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2004. "Price-cost margins and economic integration: How important is the pro-competitive effect?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/62, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2004. "Price-Cost Margins and Economic Integration: How Important is the Pro-Competitive Effect?," Working Papers 04-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bottasso, Anna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2001. "Market power, productivity and the EU Single Market Program: Evidence from a panel of Italian firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 167-186, January.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1999.
"Foreign direct investment as a catalyst for industrial development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 335-356, February.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Catalyst for Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 6241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Francis E. Warnock, 1998. "Idiosyncratic tastes in a two-country optimizing model: implications ; of a standard presumption," International Finance Discussion Papers 631, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644 Elsevier.
- Harry Flam, 1992. "Product Markets and 1992: Full Integration, Large Gains?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 7-30, Fall.
- Haaland, J.I. & Wooton, I., 1991. "Market Integration, Competition, and Welfare," Papers 499, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, "undated".
"A General Framework for the Macroeconomic Analysis of Monetary Unions,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2001. "A General Framework For The Macroeconomic Analysis Of Monetary Unions," Working Papers 01-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán, 2001. "A General Framework For The Macroeconomic Analysis Of Monetary Unions," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0101, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Chris Allen & Michael Gasiorek & Alasdair Smith, 1998. "The competition effects of the Single Market in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 439-486, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio G. GÛmez-Plana & Oscar Bajo-Rubio, "undated". "Algunos efectos del mercado ˙nico europeo sobre la economÌa espanola: Un an·lisis a travÈs de un modelo de equilibrio general aplicado," Studies on the Spanish Economy 213, FEDEA.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdadef:04-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.