The Malfunctioning of the Gulf Cooperation Council Single Market: Features, Causes and Remedies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bottasso, Anna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2001. "Market power, productivity and the EU Single Market Program: Evidence from a panel of Italian firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 167-186, January.
- Michèle Belot & Sjef Ederveen, 2012. "Cultural barriers in migration between OECD countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 1077-1105, July.
- Ali Darrat & Fatima Al-Shamsi, 2005. "On the path of integration in the Gulf region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1055-1062.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2010.
"Economic, Political and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council,"
Chapters,in: Currency Union and Exchange Rate Issues, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Willem Buiter, 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 579-612, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," CEPR Discussion Papers 6639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Terry M. Moe, 2012. "Delegation, Control, and the Study of Public Bureaucracy," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Chris Allen & Michael Gasiorek & Alasdair Smith, 1998. "The competition effects of the Single Market in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 439-486, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle market; Economic integration; Gulf Cooperation Council;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.