Market Integration, Competition, and Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich (Ed.) & Gundlach, Erich (Ed.), 1994. "Regional integration in Europe and its effects on developing countries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 794, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 1999. "On the effects of antidumping legislation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 53-72, January.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2004. "On the optimal external tariff of a free trade area with internal market integration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 431-448, December.
- Jan Haaland & Ian Wooton, 1998.
"Antidumping jumping: Reciprocal antidumping and industrial location,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 340-362, June.
- Haaland, J.I. & Wooton, I., 1995. "Anti-Dumping Jumping: Reciprocal Anti-Dumping and Indutrial Location," Papers 22/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Wooton, Ian, 1996. "Anti-dumping jumping: Reciprocal anti-dumping and industrial location," Discussion Papers, Series II 310, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Jean Mercenier & Bernardin Akitoby, 1993.
"On intertemporal general-equilibrium reallocation effects of Europe's move to a single market,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
87, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, J. & Akitoby, B., 1994. "On Intertemporal General-Equilibrium Reallocation Effects of Europe's Move to a Single Market," Cahiers de recherche 9401, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Akitoby, B., 1994. "On Intertemporal General-Equilibrium Reallocation Effects of Europe's Move to a Single Market," Cahiers de recherche 9401, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2015.
"Price-cost Margins and Economic Integration: How Important is the Pro-competitive Effect?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 893-898, May.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, "undated". "Price-Cost Margins and Economic Integration: How Important is the Pro-Competitive Effect?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-02, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2004. "Price-Cost Margins and Economic Integration: How Important is the Pro-Competitive Effect?," Working Papers 04-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2004. "Price-cost margins and economic integration: How important is the pro-competitive effect?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/62, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan Haaland, 1995.
"Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of theSingle Market Programme,"
NBER Working Papers
5364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, R.E. & Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," Papers 23/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 1308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anders Hoffmann, 2000. "The gains from partial completion of the single market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 601-630, December.
- Gaussens, Olivier & Lecostey, Sophie & Simon, Geoffray, 2011. "Intégration internationale et concurrence effective : quelques apports de la théorie de l’oligopole," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(4), pages 481-502, décembre.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2004. "Specification choice and robustness in CGE trade policy analysis with imperfect competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1099, December.
- Olivier Cortès & Sébastien Jean, 1996. "Pays émergents, emploi déficient ?," Working Papers 1996-05, CEPII research center.
- Azita Amjadi & L. Alan Winters & Alexander Yeats, 1995. "Transport Costs and Economic Integration in the Americas," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 465-488, September.
- Johannes Bröcker & Martin Schneider, 2002.
"How Does Economic Development in Eastern Europe Affect Austria's Regions? A Multiregional General Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 257-285.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Schneider, Martin, 1999. "How does economic development in eastern Europe affect Austria's regions? A multiregional general equilibrium framework," Discussion Papers 1/99, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstrade ; economic integration;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:03-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.