Pays émergents, emploi déficient ?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988.
"Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988. "Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994.
"L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/1824, Sciences Po.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994. "L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 55-106.
- Reinert, Kenneth A. & Roland-Holst, David W., 1992. "Armington elasticities for United States manufacturing sectors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 631-639, October.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1990. "Estimation des flux du commerce extérieur : nouvelles approches et implications pour la politique économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 94(3), pages 197-215.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1990. "The Fallacy of Composition Argument: Does Demand Matter for LDC Manufactured Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Wooton, Ian, 1991. "An Empirical Database for a General Equilibrium Model of the European Communities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 95-120.
- Dani Rodrik, 1995.
"Trade Strategy, Investment, and Exports: Another Look at East Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
5339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1995. "Trade Strategy, Investment and Exports: Another Look at East Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 1305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szpiro, Daniel & Cette, Gilbert, 1994. "Returns to scale in the French manufacturing industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1493-1504, August.
- Gasiorek, Michael & Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1992. "`1992': Trade and Welfare; A General Equilibrium Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haaland, J.I. & Wooton, I., 1992.
"Market Integration, Competition, and Welfare,"
03-92, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1991.
"New Goods and Index Numbers: U.S. Import Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
3610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drusilla Brown, 1989.
"Market structure, the exchange rate, and pricing behavior by firms: Some evidence from computable general equilibrium trade models,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(3), pages 441-463, September.
- Brown, D.K., 1989. "Market Structure, The Exchange Rate, And Pricing Behavior By Firms: Some Evidence From Computable General Equilibrium Trade Model," Working Papers 251, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Adrian Wood, 1995. "How Trade Hurt Unskilled Workers," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 57-80, Summer.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michel Fouquin & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 1995. "Trois défis pour l'OMC," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 131, pages -.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Brenton, Paul & Winters, L. Alan, 1992. "Estimates of Bilateral Trade Elasticities and Their Implications for the Modelling of `1992'," CEPR Discussion Papers 717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Norman, Victor D, 1992. "Global Production Effects of European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mercenier, J., 1992.
"Can '1991' Reduce Unemployment in Europe? on Welfare and Employment Effects of Europe's Move to Single Market,"
Cahiers de recherche
9222, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, J., 1992. "Can '1991' Reduce Unemployment in Europe? On Welfare and Employment Effects of Europe's Move to Single Market," Cahiers de recherche 9222, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:fth:michin:251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1991. "The econometrics of elasticities or the elasticity of econometrics: an empirical analysis of the behavior of U.S. imports," International Finance Discussion Papers 396, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "Increasing returns, imperfect markets, and trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 325-365 Elsevier.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1992. "Sunk Costs and Market Structure: A Review Article," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 125-134, June.
- Gomory, R.E. & Baumol, W.J., 1992. "Scale Economies, Regions of Multiple Trade Equilibria, and the Gains from Acquisition of Industries," Working Papers 92-10, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Olivier Cortès & Sébastien Jean & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 1996. "Trade with Emerging Countries and the Labour Market: The French Case," Working Papers 1996-04, CEPII research center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1996-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.