Monte Carlo Simulations for Real Estate Valuation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1989. "Business conditions and expected returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-49, November.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ferson, Wayne E & Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. "The Variation of Economic Risk Premiums," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 385-415, April.
- Åke Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Martin Hoesli & Bo Söderberg, 2004.
"Determinants of Cross-Sectional Variation in Discount Rates, Growth Rates and Exit Cap Rates,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 217-237, June.
- Åke GUNNELIN & Patric H. HENDERSHOTT & Martin HOESLI & Bo SÖDERBERG, 2003. "Determinants of Cross-Sectional Variation in Discount Rates, Growth Rates, and Exit Cap Rates," FAME Research Paper Series rp90, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Larry E. Wofford, 1978. "A Simulation Approach to the Appraisal of Income Producing Real Estate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 370-394.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2003. "Equivalence of ten different methods for valuing companies by cash flow discounting," IESE Research Papers D/524, IESE Business School.
- Neil Crosby & Anthony Lavers & John Murdoch, 1998. "Property valuation variation and the 'margin of error' in the UK," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 305-330, January.
- Jim Clayton, 1996. "Market Fundamentals, Risk and the Canadian Property Cycle: Implications for Property Valuation and Investment Decisions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 347-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goran Karanovic & Bisera Gjosevska, 2012. "Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty Using Monte Carlo Simulation and its Influence on Project Realization," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 145-162, December.
- Erika Meins & Daniel Sager, 2013. "Sustainability and Risk: Towards a Risk-Based Sustainability Rating for Real Estate Investments," ERES eres2013_254, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Etienne Dupuy, 2011.
"Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios,"
- Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Dupuy, Etienne, 2012. "Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios," ESSEC Working Papers WP1115, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Optimal Holding Period for a Real Estate Portfolio," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Agostino Chiabrera, 2012. "Italian real estate investment funds: market structure and risk measurement," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsReal estate valuation; Monte Carlo simulations; Adjusted Present Value (APV);
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-08-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-08-13 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-URE-2005-08-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fam:rpseri:rp148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .