Report NEP-CMP-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Hoesli & Elion Jani & André Bender, 2005. "Monte Carlo Simulations for Real Estate Valuation," FAME Research Paper Series rp148, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Gary Koop & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Efficient Posterior Simulation for Cointegrated Models with Priors On the Cointegration Space," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2006.
- Joachim Zietz, 2004. "Dynamic Programming: An Introduction by Example," Working Papers 200405, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Rainer Niemann & Corinna Treisch, 2005. "Group Taxation, Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Incentives in Austria," CESifo Working Paper Series 1506, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Whalley, 2005. "Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hui Huang & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2005. "Trade Liberalization in a Joint Spatial Inter-Temporal Trade Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1463, CESifo Group Munich.
- Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez, 2005. "Parameterized Expectations Algorithm and the Moving Bounds: a comment on convergence properties," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/12, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Luc Savard & Stéphane Mussard, 2005. "Horizontal and Vertical Redistribution and Micro-simulation," Cahiers de recherche 05-03, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Luc Savard & Stéphane Mussard, 2005. "Micro-simulation and Multi-decomposition: A Case Study: Philippines," Cahiers de recherche 05-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.