Determinants of Cross-Sectional Variation in Discount Rates, Growth Rates, and Exit Cap Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Åke Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Martin Hoesli & Bo Söderberg, 2004. "Determinants of Cross-Sectional Variation in Discount Rates, Growth Rates and Exit Cap Rates," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 217-237, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Dow & Gary Gorton & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Equilibrium Asset Prices Under Imperfect Corporate Control," NBER Working Papers 9758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun-Chang Lee & Hsueh-Ling Fan, 2016. "The Impact of Administrative Characteristics and Residential Types on Income Capitalization Rates in Taipei, Taiwan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 602-619, October.
- Martin Hoesli & Elion Jani & André Bender, 2005. "Monte Carlo Simulations for Real Estate Valuation," FAME Research Paper Series rp148, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Estate Appraisal; DCF; Discount Rates; Capitalization Rates;
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fam:rpseri:rp90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .