Monte Carlo Simulations for Real Estate Valuation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil Crosby & Anthony Lavers & John Murdoch, 1998. "Property valuation variation and the 'margin of error' in the UK," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 305-330, January.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.), Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jim Clayton, 1996. "Market Fundamentals, Risk and the Canadian Property Cycle: Implications for Property Valuation and Investment Decisions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 347-368.
- Larry E. Wofford, 1978. "A Simulation Approach to the Appraisal of Income Producing Real Estate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 370-394, December.
- Åke Gunnelin & Patric H. Hendershott & Martin Hoesli & Bo Söderberg, 2004.
"Determinants of Cross‐Sectional Variation in Discount Rates, Growth Rates and Exit Cap Rates,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 217-237, June.
- Åke GUNNELIN & Patric H. HENDERSHOTT & Martin HOESLI & Bo SÖDERBERG, 2003. "Determinants of Cross-Sectional Variation in Discount Rates, Growth Rates, and Exit Cap Rates," FAME Research Paper Series rp90, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Ferson, Wayne E & Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. "The Variation of Economic Risk Premiums," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 385-415, April.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1989. "Business conditions and expected returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-49, November.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2003. "Equivalence of ten different methods for valuing companies by cash flow discounting," IESE Research Papers D/524, IESE Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2007.
"Optimal holding period for a real estate portfolio,"
Journal of Property Investment & Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 603-625, October.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Optimal Holding Period for a Real Estate Portfolio," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Erika Meins & Daniel Sager, 2013. "Sustainability and Risk: Towards a Risk-Based Sustainability Rating for Real Estate Investments," ERES eres2013_254, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Michel Baroni & Etienne Dupuy, 2013.
"Combining Monte Carlo simulations and options to manage the risk of real estate portfolios,"
Journal of Property Investment & Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 360-389, July.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Etienne Dupuy, 2010. "Combining Monte-Carlo Simulations And Options To Manage Risk Of Real Estate Portfolios," ERES eres2010_288, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Dupuy, Etienne, 2012. "Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios," ESSEC Working Papers WP1115, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Etienne Dupuy, 2011. "Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios," Post-Print hal-00671067, HAL.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Agostino Chiabrera, 2012. "Italian real estate investment funds: market structure and risk measurement," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Goran Karanovic & Bisera Gjosevska, 2012. "Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty Using Monte Carlo Simulation and its Influence on Project Realization," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 145-162, December.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2005_212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.