What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Banking System in East Asia?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pomerleano, Michael, 2009. "What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Banking System in East Asia?," ADBI Working Papers 146, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"The Aftermath of Financial Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 466-472, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
[The aftermath of financial crisis]," MPRA Paper 13695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," Scholarly Articles 11129155, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008. "Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
- Michael Pomerleano, 2007. "Corporate financial restructuring in Asia: implications for financial stability," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Thailand; Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 09/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2009. "The financial crisis and global policy reforms," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 299-334.
- Baaeth Atallah Dalaien, 2016. "Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Banking Sector of India and Jordan," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(1), pages 79-95, March.
- Goldstein, Morris & Xie, Daniel, 2009.
"The impact of the financial crisis on emerging Asia,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 27-80.
- Morris Goldstein & Daniel Xie, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Emerging Asia," Working Paper Series WP09-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chan, Sok-Gee & Koh, Eric H.Y. & Zainir, Fauzi & Yong, Chen-Chen, 2015. "Market structure, institutional framework and bank efficiency in ASEAN 5," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 84-112.
- Jikon Lai & John Ravenhill, 2012. "Asia’s multi-level response to the global financial crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 141-157, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial sectors; banking sector; banking; financial; East Asia; Asia; banking system; capital; capital adequacy; asset; management; earnings; liquidity; CAMEL; global financial crisis; Thailand; exchange rate; lonas; Japan;
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-09-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2009-09-11 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2009-09-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2009-09-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.