Some economic historic perspectives on the 2009 world trade collapse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Fratianni & Heejoon Kang, 2006. "International Terrorism, International Trade, and Borders," Working Papers 2006-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"The Aftermath of Financial Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 466-472, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
[The aftermath of financial crisis]," MPRA Paper 13695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," Scholarly Articles 11129155, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008. "Las secuelas de las crisis financieras
- Nitsch, Volker & Schumacher, Dieter, 2004. "Terrorism and international trade: an empirical investigation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 423-433, June.
- Alun H. Thomas, 2009. "Financial Crises and Emerging Market Trade," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Hong, Kiseok & Lee, Jong-Wha & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2010.
"Crises in Asia: Historical perspectives and implications,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 265-279, June.
- Hong, Kiseok & Lee, Jong-Wha & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2009. "Crises in Asia: Historical Perspectives and Implications," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 152, Asian Development Bank.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2009. "Economic Diplomacy and the Geography of International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13518.
- Joshua J. Lewer & Hendrik Van den Berg, 2003. "How Large Is International Trade's Effect on Economic Growth?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 363-396, July.
- Fingerand, K. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Trade, finance and financial crises," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 3, number 3.
- Auboin, Marc & Meier-Ewert, Moritz, 2003. "Improving the availability of trade finance during financial crises," WTO Discussion Papers 2, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Summary, Rebecca M, 1989. "A Political-Economic Model of U.S. Bilateral Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 179-182, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdepression; financial crisis; import crunch; trade and conflict; world trade;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.