Report NEP-FMK-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Paula Tkac, 2009. "The financial crisis of 2008 in fixed income markets," Working Paper 2009-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Pomerleano, 2009. "What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Banking System in East Asia?," Working Papers id:2204, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petr Jakubik & Christian Schmieder, 2008. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: Is the Czech Republic Different from Germany?," Working Papers 2008/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Elsas, Ralf & Sabine, Mielert, 2009. "Do S&P's Corporate Ratings Reflect Credit Shocks?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10979, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.