Political Stability, Firm Characteristics and Performance: Evidence From 6,083 Private Firms in the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hosny Amr, 2017. "Political Stability, Firm Characteristics and Performance: Evidence from 6,083 Private Firms in the Middle East," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixin Colin Xu, 2011.
"The Effects of Business Environments on Development: Surveying New Firm-level Evidence,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 310-340, August.
- Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "The effects of business environments on development : surveying new firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5402, The World Bank.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, March.
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015.
"What factors influence firm perceptions of labour market constraints to growth in the MENA region?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(8), pages 1181-1206, November.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-46, CIRANO.
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?," IZA Discussion Papers 9404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Desai, Raj M. & Olofsgård, Anders, 2011. "The Costs of Political Influence: Firm-Level Evidence From Developing Countries," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 6(2), pages 137-178, September.
More about this item
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:1137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .