Political Stability, Firm Characteristics and Performance: Evidence from 6,083 Private Firms in the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Amr Hosny, 2017. "Political Stability, Firm Characteristics and Performance: Evidence From 6,083 Private Firms in the Middle East," Working Papers 1137, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 2003.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixin Colin Xu, 2011.
"The Effects of Business Environments on Development: Surveying New Firm-level Evidence,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 310-340, August.
- Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "The effects of business environments on development : surveying new firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5402, The World Bank.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015.
"What factors influence firm perceptions of labour market constraints to growth in the MENA region?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(8), pages 1181-1206, November.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-46, CIRANO.
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?," IZA Discussion Papers 9404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuntchev, Veselin & Ramalho, Rita & Rodriguez-Meza, Jorge & Yang, Judy S., 2013. "What have we learned from the enterprise surveys regarding access to credit by SMEs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6670, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Desai, Raj M. & Olofsgård, Anders, 2011. "The Costs of Political Influence: Firm-Level Evidence From Developing Countries," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 6(2), pages 137-178, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:59:y:2019:i:c:p:98-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolitical stability; treatment effects; Middle East; World Bank Enterprise Surveys;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rmeecf:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:21:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.