What have we learned from the enterprise surveys regarding access to credit by SMEs ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2005. "Financial and Legal Constraints to Growth: Does Firm Size Matter?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 137-177, February.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2006. "Small and medium-size enterprises: Access to finance as a growth constraint," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2931-2943, November.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008.
"Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2008. "Financing patterns around the world : Are small firms different?," Other publications TiSEM 7078f1cc-51a6-4556-b193-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Mullins & Patricio Toro, 2018. "Credit Guarantees and New Bank Relationships," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 820, Central Bank of Chile.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Unlocking Firm Level Productivity and Promoting More Inclusive Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23792, The World Bank.
- Subash Sasidharan & S. N. Rajesh Raj, 2014. "The Growth Barriers of Informal Sector Enterprises: Evidence from India," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 52(4), pages 351-375, December.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2013. "Doing Business 2014 : Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16204, January.
- Silvio Contessi & Francesca de Nicola, 2012. "What do we know about the relationship between access to finance and international trade?," Working Papers 2012-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:71-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero & Luciana Méndez Errico, 2015. "The Long-Term Impact of Inequality on Entrepreneurship and Job Creation," Working Papers wpdea1501, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2017. "Financing and performance of female-owned firms in Middle Eastern and African Economies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Microfinance; Investment and Investment Climate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-11-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2013-11-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IUE-2013-11-09 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2013-11-09 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SBM-2013-11-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .