Report NEP-EFF-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Jr. , Douglas H. & Obloj , Tomasz, 2013. "Firm-Specific Human Capital, Organizational Incentives, and Agency Costs: Evidence from Retail Banking," HEC Research Papers Series 999, HEC Paris.
- Kuntchev, Veselin & Ramalho, Rita & Rodriguez-Meza, Jorge & Yang, Judy S., 2013. "What have we learned from the enterprise surveys regarding access to credit by SMEs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6670, The World Bank.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2013. "The impact of regional and sectoral productivity changes on the U.S. economy," Working Paper 13-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Macroprudential Regulation and Bank Performance: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 51226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2013. "International Resource Tax Policies Beyond Rent Extraction," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/185, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- KIYOTA Kozo & OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2013. "Effects of Industrial Policy on Productivity: The case of import quota removal during postwar Japan," Discussion papers 13093, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Hau fler & Christian J. Bauer, 2013. "Should tax policy favour high or low productivity firms?," Working Papers 1308, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Festel, Gunter & Würmseher, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Boles, Eckhard & Bellof, Martin, 2013. "Modelling production cost scenarios for biofuels and fossil fuels in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-075, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & Weiss, Adam, 2013. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space: A Comment," MPRA Paper 51055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Petra Valickova, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2013/05, Czech National Bank.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Jørgen Tind, 2013. "Cost Allocation with Limited Information," MSAP Working Paper Series 01_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Samantas, Ioannis, 2013. "Income-specific estimates of competition in European banking," MPRA Paper 51098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2013. "The Growth of Cities," Working Papers wp2013_1308, CEMFI.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.