The residential parking rent price elasticity of car ownership in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2007:i:87-88:p:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damien Rousselière & Samira Rousselière, 2010.
"On the impact of trust on consumer willingness to purchase GM food:Evidence from a European survey,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(1), pages 5-26.
- Rousselière, D. & Rousselière, S., 2009. "On the impact of trust on consumer willingness to purchase GM food : evidence from a European survey," Working Papers 200901, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- David Roodman, 2011. "Fitting fully observed recursive mixed-process models with cmp," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 159-206, June.
- van Ommeren, Jos & de Groote, Jesper & Mingardo, Giuliano, 2014. "Residential parking permits and parking supply," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 33-44.
- Chesher, Andrew & Smolinski, Konrad, 2012. "IV models of ordered choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 33-48.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Luc Anselin, 2001. "Spatial Effects in Econometric Practice in Environmental and Resource Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 705-710.
- Delbosc, Alexa, 2013. "Household composition and within-household car saturation in Melbourne," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 94-100.
- Salon, Deborah, 2009. "Neighborhoods, cars, and commuting in New York City: A discrete choice approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 180-196, February.
- Mintesnot Woldeamanuel & Rita Cyganski & Angelika Schulz & Andreas Justen, 2009. "Variation of households ’ car ownership across time: application of a panel data model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 371-387, July.
- Bernard Fingleton & Julie Le Gallo, 2007.
"Finite Sample Properties of Estimators of Spatial Models with Autoregressive, or Moving Average, Disturbances and System Feedback,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 87-88, pages 39-62.
- Bernard Fingleton & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Finite sample properties of estimators of spatial models with autoregressive, or moving average, disturbances and system feedback," Post-Print hal-00485037, HAL.
- Hiroyuki Kawakatsu & Ann G. Largey, 2009. "EM algorithms for ordered probit models with endogenous regressors," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(1), pages 164-186, March.
- Justin Doran & Bernard Fingleton, 2015. "Resilience from the micro perspective," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 8(2), pages 205-223.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Pulugurta, Vamsi, 1998. "A comparison of two alternative behavioral choice mechanisms for household auto ownership decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Paul A. Barter, 2015. "A parking policy typology for clearer thinking on parking reform," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 136-156, July.
- Matas, Anna & Raymond, José-Luis & Roig, José-Luis, 2009. "Car ownership and access to jobs in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 607-617, July.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2007:i:87-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franco Chingcuanco & Eric Miller, 2014. "A meta-model of vehicle ownership choice parameters," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 923-945, September.
- Sabreena Anowar & Naveen Eluru & Luis F. Miranda-Moreno, 2014. "Alternative Modeling Approaches Used for Examining Automobile Ownership: A Comprehensive Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 441-473, July.
- Marsden, Greg, 2006. "The evidence base for parking policies--a review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 447-457, November.
- Michael Wegener & Franz Fuerst, 2004. "Land-Use Transport Interaction: State of the Art," Urban/Regional 0409005, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential parking rent price; Car ownership; Elasticity; IV-ordered probit model; Micro data; Japan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:85:y:2016:i:c:p:123-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.