The evidence base for parking policies--a review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Golias & George Yannis & Michel Harvatis, 2002. "Off-Street Parking Choice Sensitivity," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 333-348, January.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1997. "Evaluating the effects of cashing out employer-paid parking: Eight case studies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 201-216, October.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1997. "Evaluating the effects of cashing out employer-paid parking: Eight case studies," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2qw4w2s1, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1999. "The trouble with minimum parking requirements," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 549-574.
- Hensher, David A. & King, Jenny, 2001. "Parking demand and responsiveness to supply, pricing and location in the Sydney central business district," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 177-196, March.
- Bill Gerrard & Ben Still & Ann Jopson, 2001. "The impact of road pricing and workplace parking levies on the urban economy: results from a survey of business attitudes," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(11), pages 1985-2002, November.
- Rye, Tom & Ison, Stephen, 2005. "Overcoming barriers to the implementation of car parking charges at UK workplaces," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-64, January.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1995. "Cashing out Employer-Paid Parking: An Opportunity to Reduce Minimum Parking Requirements," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4jg417cw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ben Still & David Simmonds, 2000. "Parking restraint policy and urban vitality," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 291-316, January.
- Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1995. "The economics of regulatory parking policies: The (IM)possibilities of parking policies in traffic regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 141-156, March.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost & Kurt van Dender, 2000. "Parking Policies and Road Pricing," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Bill Gerrard & Ben Still & Ann Jopson, 2001. "The Impact of Road Pricing and Workplace Parking Levies on the Urban Economy: Results from a Survey of Business Attitudes," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 33(11), pages 1985-2002, November.
- Yoram Shiftan, 2002. "The effects of parking pricing and supply on travel patterns to a major business district," Chapters,in: Travel Behaviour, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:13:y:2006:i:6:p:447-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.