Applied macroeconometrics in transition economy: Croatian experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golinelli, Roberto & Orsi, Renzo, 2000.
"Testing for Structural Change in Cointegrated Relationships: Analysis of Price-Wages Models for Poland and Hungary,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 33(1-2), pages 19-51.
- R. Golinelli & R. Orsi, 1998. "Testing for Structural Change in Cointegrated Relationships. Analysis of price-wages models for Poland and Hungary," Working Papers 324, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hakkio, Craig S. & Rush, Mark, 1991. "Cointegration: how short is the long run?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 571-581, December.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Orsi, Renzo, 1998.
"Exchange Rate, Inflation and Unemployment in East European Economies: The Case of Poland and Hungary,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 29-55.
- Roberto Golinelli & Renzo Orsi, "undated". "Exchange Rate, Inflation and Unemployment in East European Economies: the Case of Poland and Hungary," Ace Project Memoranda 96/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- R. Golinelli & R. Orsi, 1996. "Exchange rate Inflation and Unemployment in East European Economies: the Case of Poland and Hungary," Working Papers 265, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica, 2000. "Monetary accommodation in transition economies: econometric evidence from Yugoslavia's high inflation in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 495-513, August.
- Hall, Stephen & Mizon, Grayham E. & Welfe, Aleksander, 2000.
"Modelling economies in transition: an introduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 339-357, August.
- Hall, S. & Mizon, G.E. & Welfe, A., 1999. "Modelling economies in transition: an introduction," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9919, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 2000. "Modeling inflation in Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 375-385, August.
- Sephton, Peter S. & Larsen, Hans K., 1991. "Tests of exchange market efficiency: fragile evidence from cointegration tests," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 561-570, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Smith, Ron P., 1998. "Structural Analysis of Cointegrating VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 1998. "Structural Analysis of Cointegrating VARs," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 471-505, December.
- Kevin Ross, 2000. "Post-stabilization inflation dynamics in Slovenia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 135-149.
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W., 2001. "East European economic reform: Some simulations on a structural VAR model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-160, February.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1993. "Modelling Non-Linear Economic Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773207.
- Claudia Buch, 2001. "Money demand in Hungary and Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 989-999.
- Payne, James E., 2002. "Inflationary dynamics of a transition economy: the Croatian experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 219-230, June.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:23444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.