A Macroeconometric Model for the Republic of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golinelli, Roberto & Orsi, Renzo, 2000.
"Testing for Structural Change in Cointegrated Relationships: Analysis of Price-Wages Models for Poland and Hungary,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 33(1-2), pages 19-51.
- R. Golinelli & R. Orsi, 1998. "Testing for Structural Change in Cointegrated Relationships. Analysis of price-wages models for Poland and Hungary," Working Papers 324, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Orsi, Renzo, 1998.
"Exchange Rate, Inflation and Unemployment in East European Economies: The Case of Poland and Hungary,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 29-55.
- Roberto Golinelli & Renzo Orsi, "undated". "Exchange Rate, Inflation and Unemployment in East European Economies: the Case of Poland and Hungary," Ace Project Memoranda 96/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- R. Golinelli & R. Orsi, 1996. "Exchange rate Inflation and Unemployment in East European Economies: the Case of Poland and Hungary," Working Papers 265, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica, 2000. "Monetary accommodation in transition economies: econometric evidence from Yugoslavia's high inflation in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 495-513, August.
- Hall, Stephen & Mizon, Grayham E. & Welfe, Aleksander, 2000.
"Modelling economies in transition: an introduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 339-357, August.
- Hall, S. & Mizon, G.E. & Welfe, A., 1999. "Modelling economies in transition: an introduction," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9919, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 2000. "Modeling inflation in Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 375-385, August.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1984. "Random and changing coefficient models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1213-1245 Elsevier.
- Sephton, Peter S. & Larsen, Hans K., 1991. "Tests of exchange market efficiency: fragile evidence from cointegration tests," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 561-570, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Smith, Ron P., 1998. "Structural Analysis of Cointegrating VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kevin Ross, 2000. "Post-stabilization inflation dynamics in Slovenia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 135-149.
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W., 2001. "East European economic reform: Some simulations on a structural VAR model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-160, February.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1993. "Modelling Non-Linear Economic Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773207.
- Claudia Buch, 2001. "Money demand in Hungary and Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 989-999.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:003306:330600030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .