Long-run Economic, Budgetary and Fiscal Effects of Roma Integration Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ciaian, Pavel & Ivanov, Andrey & Kancs, d'Artis, 2018. "Long-run Economic, Budgetary and Fiscal Effects of Roma Integration Policies," Working Papers 2018-07, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2018.
"Long‐term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(10), pages 2599-2630, October.
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2016. "Long-term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Lecca, Patrizio, 2017. "Long-term Social, Economic and Fiscal Effects of Immigration into the EU: The Role of the Integration Policy," Working Papers 2017-04, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2005. "The Last Word on the Wage Curve?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 421-450, July.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008. "ó: The Long And Short Of It," CESifo Working Paper Series 2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pavel Ciaian & dâ€™Artis Kancs, 2015.
"Assessing the Social and Macroeconomic Impacts of Labour Market Integration: A Holistic Approach,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC99645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2016. "Assessing the Social and Macroeconomic Impacts of the High-Skill Labour Market Integration: The European Qualifications Framework," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "An Introduction to the Wage Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 153-167, Summer.
- Per Krusell & Lee E. Ohanian & JosÈ-Victor RÌos-Rull & Giovanni L. Violante, 2000.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality: A Macroeconomic Analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1029-1054, September.
- Per Krusell & Lee E. Ohanian & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Giovanni L. Violante, 1997. "Capital-skill complementarity and inequality: a macroeconomic analysis," Staff Report 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2008. "[sigma]: The long and short of it," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 671-686, June.
- Aspalter, Lisa, 2016.
"Estimating Industry-level Armington Elasticities For EMU Countries,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4838, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lisa Aspalter, 2016. "Estimating Industry-level Armington Elasticities For EMU Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp217, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:eurrev:v:26:y:2018:i:04:p:670-685_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, D’artis, 2018.
"Social Mobility Barriers for Roma: Discrimination and Informal Institutions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 670-685, October.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2017. "Social Mobility Barriers for Roma: Discrimination and Informal Institutions," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
KeywordsRoma; social marginalisation; education; labour market; integration policy; universal basic income.;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2018_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.