Determinants of Poverty in Eritrea: A Household level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2004.
"Modelling low income transitions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 593-610.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 504, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling low income transitions," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 288, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991.
"Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Glewwe, P., 1990. "Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Geda, A. & de Jong, N. & Mwabu, G. & Kimenyi, M.S., 2001.
"Determinants of poverty in Kenya : a household level analysis,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
19095, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Alemayehu Geda & Niek de Jong & Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu, 2005. "Determinants of Poverty in Kenya: A Household Level Analysis," Working papers 2005-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Charles A. & Simon, Curtis J. & Warner, John T., 1990. "A multinomial probability model of size income distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 43-61.
- Marc J. I. Gaudry, 1980. "Dogit and Logit Models of Travel Mode Choice in Montreal," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 268-279, May.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina, 2004. "Determinants and Poverty Implications of Informal Sector Work in Chile," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 347-368, January.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003.
"The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Bourguignon, F. & Chakravarty, S.R., 1998. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," DELTA Working Papers 98-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Satya R. Chakravarty, 2019. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," Post-Print halshs-02489834, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Satya R. Chakravarty, 2019. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-02489834, HAL.
- Tim R.L. Fry & Mark N. Harris, 2002. "The DOGEV Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barrientos, Armando & Gorman, Mark & Heslop, Amanda, 2003. "Old Age Poverty in Developing Countries: Contributions and Dependence in Later Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 555-570, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bluffstone, Randall & Yesuf, Mahmud & Bushie, Bilisuma & Damite, Demessie, 2008. "Rural Livelihoods, Poverty, and the Millennium Development Goals: Evidence from Ethiopian Survey Data," Discussion Papers dp-08-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2006. "The Geographic Determinants of Poverty in Albania," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Diane, Fatou, 2008. "Impact Des Transferts Des Migrants Sur La Pauvreté Au Sénégal [Impact of international workers' remittances on poverty in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Eritrea; Dogev; Dogit and Ogev;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .