The DOGEV Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kannan, P. K. & Yim, Chi Kin (Bennett), 2001. "An investigation of the impact of promotions on across-submarket competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 137-149, September.
- Marc J. I. Gaudry, 1980. "Dogit and Logit Models of Travel Mode Choice in Montreal," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 268-279, May.
- Koppelman, Frank S. & Wen, Chieh-Hua, 2000. "The paired combinatorial logit model: properties, estimation and application," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 75-89, February.
- Swait, Joffre, 2001. "Choice set generation within the generalized extreme value family of discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 643-666, August.
- Fry, T R L, et al, 1993. "Economic Motivations for Limited Dependent and Qualitative Variable Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(205), pages 193-205, June.
- Tse, Y K, 1987. "A Diagnostic Test for the Multinomial Logit Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 283-286, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Aaberge & U. Colombino & T. Wennemo, 2009.
"Evaluating Alternative Representations Of The Choice Sets In Models Of Labor Supply,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 586-612, July.
- Ugo Colombino & Rolf Aaberge & Tom Wennemo, 2005. "Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply," Econometrics 0510001, EconWPA.
- Ugo Colombino & R. Aaberge & T. Wennemo, 2006. "Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply," CHILD Working Papers wp17_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- R. Aaberge & T. Wennemo & U. Colombino, 2008. "Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply," CHILD Working Papers wp20_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Tom Wennemo, 2006. "Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 449, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Tom Wennemo, 2006. "Evaluating alternative representations of the choice sets in models of labour supply," ICER Working Papers 2-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo & Wennemo, Tom, 2006. "Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 1986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eyob Fissuh & Mark Harris, 2004. "Determinants of Poverty in Eritrea: A Household level Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 364, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized extreme value; Choice set generation; Ordinal data;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2002-08-19 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2002-08-19 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2002-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .