A multinomial probability model of size income distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Massa Coulibaly & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Papers inwopa09/66, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sami Bibi & Massa Coulibaly & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "L'impact de la hausse des prix des produits alimentaires sur la pauvreté des enfants et les reponses politiques au Mali," Papers inwopa09/60, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1998.
"Modélisation des déterminants de la pauvreté et marché du travail en Afrique : le cas du Burkina Faso,"
Documents de travail
32, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jean-Pierre LACHAUD, 2000. "Modélisation des déterminants de la pauvreté et marché du travail en Afrique : le cas du Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Eyob Fissuh & Mark Harris, 2004. "Determinants of Poverty in Eritrea: A Household level Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 364, Econometric Society.
- Okrasa, Wlodzimierz, 1999. "Who avoids and who escapes from poverty during transition? - evidence from Polish panel data, 1993-96," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2218, The World Bank.
- Tuyen, Tran Quang, 2014.
"The Impact Of Farmland Loss On Income Distribution Of Households In Hanoi'S Peri-Urban Areas, Vietnam,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(2), pages 189-206, December.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen, 2012. "The impact of farmland loss on income distribution of households in Hanoi's peri-urban areas, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 55817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:43:y:1990:i:1-2:p:43-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.