Following through on Good Intentions: The Power of Planning Prompts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katherine L. Milkman & John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2012. "Following Through on Good Intentions: The Power of Planning Prompts," NBER Working Papers 17995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Madrian, Brigitte & Milkman, Katherine L & Beshears, John & Choi, James & Laibson, David I., 2012. "Following through on Good Intentions: The Power of Planning Prompts," Scholarly Articles 8830778, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Rabin & Ted O'Donoghue, 1999.
"Doing It Now or Later,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 103-124, March.
- Ted O'Donoghue & Matthew Rabin, 1996. "Doing It Now or Later," Discussion Papers 1172, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7t44m5b0, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ted O'Donoghue and Matthew Rabin ., 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Economics Working Papers 97-253, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bamberg, Sebastian, 2002. "Implementation intention versus monetary incentive comparing the effects of interventions to promote the purchase of organically produced food," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 573-587, October.
- Milkman, Katherine L. & Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte, 2011.
"Using Implementation Intentions Prompts to Enhance Influenza Vaccination Rates,"
8057976, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Katherine L. Milkman & John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2011. "Using Implementation Intentions Prompts to Enhance Influenza Vaccination Rates," NBER Working Papers 17183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth W. Cavadel & Jacqueline F. Kauff & Mary Anne Anderson & Sheena McConnell & Michelle Derr, "undated". "Self-Regulation and Goal Attainment: A New Perspective for Employment Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e49aff23628f45bd847fd2e86, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Saugato Datta & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2014.
"Behavioral Design: A New Approach to Development Policy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(1), pages 7-35, March.
- Datta, Saugato & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2014. "Behavioral design: A new approach to development policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lindsay C. Page & Judith Scott-Clayton, 2015. "Improving College Access in the United States: Barriers and Policy Responses," NBER Working Papers 21781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altmann, Steffen & Traxler, Christian, 2014.
"Nudges at the dentist,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 19-38.
- Altmann, Steffen & Traxler, Christian, 2012. "Nudges at the Dentist," IZA Discussion Papers 6699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steffen Altmann & Christian Traxler, 2012. "Nudges at the Dentist," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Page, Lindsay C. & Scott-Clayton, Judith, 2016. "Improving college access in the United States: Barriers and policy responses," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 4-22.
More about this item
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp12-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .