The Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Trade: The World and the European Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Shelburne, 2009. "Current account deficits in the new member states: Causes and consequences," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(2), pages 90-95, March.
- Robert Shelburne, 2008.
"Current Account Deficits in European Emerging Markets,"
ECE Discussion Papers Series
- Robert Shelburne, 2008. "Current Account Deficits in European Emerging Markets," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1130, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Robert Shelburne, 2002. "Improving The Economic Performance Of The Global Economy," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1009, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Auboin, Marc & Meier-Ewert, Moritz, 2003. "Improving the availability of trade finance during financial crises," WTO Discussion Papers 2, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2013.
"International aid and financial crises in donor countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 232-250.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Steve & Rogers, Halsey, 2009. "International aid and financial crises in donor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5162, The World Bank.
- Robert Shelburne & Oksana Pidufala, 2006.
"Evolving Trade Patterns in the CIS: The Role of Manufacturing,"
International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers
1078, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Robert Shelburne & Oksana Pidufala, 2006. "Evolving Trade Patterns in the CIS: The Role of Manufacturing," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2006_2, UNECE.
- Robert Shelburne, 2008. "Financing Development in the UNECE Emerging Markets," UNECE Annual Report Economic Essays 2008_2, UNECE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Poghosyan & Evžen Kočenda, 2016.
"Determinants of export sophistication: Evidence from Monte Carlo simulations,"
360, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Evzen Kocenda & Karen Poghosyan, 2017. "Export sophistication: A dynamic panel data approach," KIER Working Papers 980 Classification-C52; C, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marianne Baxter, 2017. "Robust Determinants of Bilateral Trade," 2017 Meeting Papers 591, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabio Saracco & Riccardo Di Clemente & Andrea Gabrielli & Tiziano Squartini, 2015. "Detecting early signs of the 2007-2008 crisis in the world trade," Papers 1508.03533, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; European emerging economies; financial crisis; transition economies; CIS; Russia; caucasus; central Asia; trade protectionism; current account deficits;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2010_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .