Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs : Case of Central Asia," Finance Working Papers 22924, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia," ADBI Working Papers 187, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fingerand, K. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Trade, finance and financial crises," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 3, number 3.
- Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane, 2009. "Financial Crises: Past Lessons and Policy Implications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 668, OECD Publishing.
- Gonzalo Pastor & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2003.
"The Russian Financial Crisis and Its Consequences for Central Asia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 79-104.
- Gonzalo C Pastor Campos & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2001. "The Russian Financial Crisis and its Consequences for Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 01/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Auboin, Marc & Meier-Ewert, Moritz, 2003. "Improving the availability of trade finance during financial crises," WTO Discussion Papers 2, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2006. "Capacity utilization of the Kazakhstani firms and the Russian financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-248, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahtiyor R. Eshchanov & Mona Grinwis Plaat Stultjes & Sanaatbek K. Salaev & Ruzumboy A. Eshchanov, 2011. "Rogun Dam—Path to Energy Independence or Security Threat?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(9), pages 1-20, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Asian; medium-sized enterprises (SME); Russian; Environment; Enterprise Performance Surveys;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-10-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .