Report NEP-CWA-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Syrichas, 2010. "Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes in Mediterranean Countries and the Experience of Cyprus," Working Papers 2010-8, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Can Turkish Recessions Be Predicted?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1027, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia," Working Papers id:3023, eSocialSciences.
- Ahmad Khasawneh & M. Kabir Hassan, 2010. "The Determinants and Policy Implications of Off-Balance Sheet Activities in MENA Countries Commercial Banks," Working Papers 552, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Matthias Lücke, 2010. "Stabilization and Savings Funds to Manage Natural Resource Revenues: Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan vs. Norway," Kiel Working Papers 1652, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ke-young Chu, 2010. "Collective Values, Behavioural Norms and Rules Building Institutions for Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction," Working Papers id:3018, eSocialSciences.
- Samuel Kobina Annim, 2010. "Microfinance efficiency trade-offs and complementarities," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12710, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2010. "China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the World Economy: Engines of Growth?," Working Papers id:3039, eSocialSciences.
- Eddy Yusof, Ezry Fahmy & Kan, Zusuff, 2010. "Appraisal on End Products and Services Offered by Islamic Banks from Maqasid Shari’ah Perspective," MPRA Paper 25683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Comment on Benjamin Smith (2004): “Oil Wealth and Regime Survival in the Developing World, 1960-1999”," MPRA Paper 25797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Harper & Nicola Jones & Carol Watson, 2010. "Stemming Girlsâ€™ Chronic Poverty: Catalysing Development Change by Building Just Social Institutions," Working Papers id:3020, eSocialSciences.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Working Papers id:3029, eSocialSciences.
- Ram Upendra Das, 2010. "Imperatives of Regional Economic Integration in Asia in the Context of Developmental Asymmetries: Some Policy Suggestions," Working Papers id:3037, eSocialSciences.
- Lisa Leinert, 2010. "How do unanticipated discoveries of oil fields affect the oil price?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/140, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mayssun El-Attar, 2010. "Could education promote the Israeli-Palestinian peace process?," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Channing, Arndt & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Aid, Growth, and Development Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "What Determines Audit Independence and Expertise in Russia? Firm-Level Evidence," RRC Working Paper Series 27, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent conflict and inequality," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12910, GDI, The University of Manchester.