Appraisal on End Products and Services Offered by Islamic Banks from Maqasid Shari’ah Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngalim, Siti Manisah & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2015. "An Islamic Vision Development Based Indicators in Analysing the Islamic Banks Performance: Evidence from Malaysia, Indonesia and selected GCC Countries," Working Papers 1436-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic financial institutions; Shari’ah committee; Maqasid Shari’ah.;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-10-23 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-23 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .