Islamic Finance: Debt versus Equity Financing in the Light of Maqasid al-Shari'ah
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapra, Mohammad Umar, 2008. "The Islamic Vision of Development in the Light of the Maqasid Al-Shari'ah (Research Paper)," Occasional Papers 235, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngalim, Siti Manisah & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2015. "An Islamic Vision Development Based Indicators in Analysing the Islamic Banks Performance: Evidence from Malaysia, Indonesia and selected GCC Countries," Working Papers 1436-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; justice; Equality; Islamic finance; debt financing; equity financing; maqasid shariah;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-02-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .