Evolving Trade Patterns in the CIS: The Role of Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Shelburne & Oksana Pidufala, 2006. "Evolving Trade Patterns in the CIS: The Role of Manufacturing," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1078, International Trade and Finance Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997. "I Just Ran Two Million Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-183, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2007. "Remittances in the CIS: Their Economic Implications and a New Estimation Procedure," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_5, UNECE.
- Robert Shelburne, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Trade: The World and the European Emerging Economies," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2010_2, UNECE.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2008. "Remittance Flows in the Transition Economies: Levels, Trends, and Determinants," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2008_5, UNECE.
More about this item
KeywordsCIS; manufactures; trade; Russia; transition economies; intra-industry; comparative advantage; trade policy;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2006_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .