Impacts of Privatization on Employment - Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lingwen Huang & Yang Yao, 2010. "Impacts of privatization on employment: evidence from China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 133-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghulam, Yaseen & Jaffry, Shabbar, 2015. "Efficiency and productivity of the cement industry: Pakistani experience of deregulation and privatisation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 101-115.
- Lu, Susan Feng & Dranove, David, 2013. "Profiting from gaizhi: Management buyouts during China’s privatization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 634-650.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Demand; Comparison of Public and Private Enterprises; Privatization; Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions; China;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .